Our Lady of Walsingham, intercede for us.

It was truly wonderful to consecrate our selves to Our Lady of Walsingham at the recent pilgrimage in July led by our Ordinary, Monsignor Keith Newton.

Walsingham has always held a very special place in many of our hearts and I look forward to taking our group with some of our new friends from St Peter's on pilgrimage next year TBC.

This Saturday (24th) is her Feast Day! Ordinariate Mass at 9am at Holy Family Benfleet. It will be good to catch up with our friends at Benfleet including Fr Lee Bennett! This will be followed by a day for those exploring the call to Eucharistic ministry 10-4pm - bring a packed lunch.

Do feel free to contact me; 07956 801381.

Saturday, October 1st:

I celebrate the 9.30am mass at St Peter's Eastwood and a new chapter begins, not just for me and my family but for the people there and of course my ordinariate group at Hockley of whom I will continue to serve. All has worked out so well: God is good; we have placed all our trust in him!
Keep the faith.

Every blessing.

Fr Jeff

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday 12 July 2020

Welcome to all of the faithful in the Southend Area contemplating joining the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham

This Week at Hockley