Sunday 31st May 2015

The Most Holy Trinity
10.30 am. Solemn Mass at St. Pius X Hockley
Celebrant: Fr. Jeff Woolnough



Firmly I believe and truly
God is Three, and God is One;
and I next acknowledge duly
manhood taken by the Son.

And I trust and hope most fully
in that Manhood crucified;
and each thought and deed unruly
do to death, as he has died.

Simply to his grace and wholly
light and life and strength belong,
and I love supremely, solely,
him the holy, him the strong.

And I hold in veneration,
for the love of him alone,
holy Church as his creation,
and her teachings are his own.

Adoration aye be given,
with and through the angelic host,
to the God of earth and heaven,
Father, Son and Holy Ghost.


Words: Blessed John Henry Newman, 1865

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to all of the faithful in the Southend Area contemplating joining the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham

This Week at Hockley

Sunday 12 July 2020