Sunday 3 June 2018

Corpus et Sanguis Christi

Masses  8.30am    10.15am     6pm

4 pm Procession of the Blessed Sacrament at Our Lady of Lourdes, Leigh on Sea.
______________________________

Mass from the Ordinariate Missal-Divine Worship Thursday evening 7.30pm
followed by a talk by Dame Joanna Bogle
_______________________________________

St Peter's Catholic Church, Leigh on Sea
EASTWOOD PARISH
Home to the Southend Ordinariate Mission



O Bread of Heaven, beneath this veil
Thou dost my very God conceal:
My Jesus, dearest treasure, hail!
I love Thee and, adoring, kneel;
Each loving soul by Thee is fed
With Thine own Self in form of Bread.

O food of life, Thou Who dost give
The pledge of immortality;
I live, no 'tis not I that live;
God gives me life, God lives in me:
He feeds my soul, He guides my ways,
And every grief with joy repays.

O Bond of love that dost unite
The servant to his living Lord;
Could I dare live and not requite
Such love - then death were meet reward:
I cannot live unless to prove
Some love for such unmeasured love.


Beloved Lord, in Heaven above
There, Jesus, Thou awaitest me,
To gaze on Thee with endless love;
Yes, thus I hope, thus shall it be:
For how can He deny me Heaven,
Who here on earth Himself hath given?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday 12 July 2020

Welcome to all of the faithful in the Southend Area contemplating joining the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham

This Week at Hockley